Display bug on iPad mini 6

@Angone

Many Thanks Angone, you are right.

First of all, I must apologize. If the choice of language does not appear in the DTToGo settings, it’s … uh … because a second language must be loaded before you can switch.

With macOS it is advisable to have two languages loaded (Native + English), well on iOS and iPadOS it is the same.

As soon as two languages are available, the choice of language exists in DTToGo’s preference pane.

When the problem occurred, I uninstalled DTToGo and as a result lost all sync settings. If there is no active sync, the display of the preferences panel remains corrupted after switch back to French.

The workaround you are proposing works, but you have to:

1. have the English language loaded to be able to switch (I must think before speaking, I must think before speaking, I must…),
  2. have at least one synchronization configured and active.

Cordialement,

2 Likes

Well played and a good find!
I actually wasn’t aware of this since I have had multiple languages installed for years.

Thanks for the info and screen captures.
Learned something (else) new today! :heart: :slight_smile:

Hi BlueFrog, I dont know how to DM so just posting in the forum. I had a NON DTTG display issue like this with ios 15 on the ipad (9 generation). I was trying to access some features in the apple settings app and information was cut off. I think this is a bug iOS and nothing to do with DTTG. The fix I found was to (temporarily) increase the iOS text size to biggest. And although a bit counter intuitive this caused more information to be displayed in the apple settings box.

Thanks for sharing the info you found. We’ll take a look.