Displays stop unexpectedly

Just transferred DT Office Pro to a new Mac. The dtbase2 files were transferred as well. A couple have a large collection of RSS feeds. DT regularly stops displaying the feeds after using it for a while. I will select a feed in the upper pane, and the lower pane will be white. Of interest, the scroll bar will suggest that there is data in the pane (may be shorter or longer) but nothing in that pane can be seen or selected.

Then DT stops showing the listing of files when a new folder is selected, and I have to close it.

This is using version 2.1.1

Has been anything logged to the system console (see /Applications/Utilities/Console.app) and which view do you use or could you please post a screenshot? Thanks in advance!

View used is the tri-pane view - folders at left, item names upper right, edit window lower right.

I did text narrowing for “devon” in the console, and then generated a log file based on the results. I have attached it.

Zipped since LOG extension not allowed.
Console Messages.log.zip (3.9 KB)

Thanks for the log, it’s a bug of the “See Also” support of v2.1.1. Using See Also for displayed webpages/bookmarks or using “See Selected Text” can cause this exception and freeze the application.

Just send me an email if you’re interested in the latest internal beta.

So it looks like this can be avoided if the See Also and Classify window is slid back in.