Do Color Labels Work in DTTG 2?

I was wondering if label names and colors work in DTTG 2? All of my labels say “unnamed” and no matter which I choose it is always black. That changes when it is synced back to DTPO where the correct color label shows up.

I have not changed the default labels in DTPO at all.

There are no known issues with it. It is working as expected here.

Anyone else?

I have the same appearance. The label is initially non-filled. When pressed it turns black. All fields in the list reads “Unnamed”.
A color IS attached to the DTTG2 item. When synched to DTPO it appears there.
The above applies to the iPad Air 2

I should also add that the labels work as expected on the iPhone 5S

I removed app from device and re-downloaded from Appstore. Labels now working correctly!

This is an especially good idea if you were part of the beta group. Thanks for the report back!

I also got mine working correctly. The only problem I have now is that flags are not showing up on the DTTG2 devices.

I also had the problem with all the labels showing up as “unnamed”. I was not part of the beta group, but upgraded from DTTG1.

I re-installed DTTG2 and the labels now show their default names, but not with the names which I gave them at DTPO on my Mac.

Are the label’s names supposed to sync? Or is this a bug or (yet) not implemented?

Yes, label names are supposed to Sync if the option to Sync label names and colors is On. (It is by default.) I am not seeing the issue here.
Are you running DEVONthink 2.9.2 and DEVONthink To Go 2.0.1?

Yes, I’m running DEVONthink 2.9.2 and DEVONthink To Go 2.0.1. The option “Sync label names and colors” is On in DTPO.

I just renamed the labels in DTPO and then back to the original names and they synced correctly now.