Do I need a separate server license to start the Server in DT 3 on my computer?

When I click on Start Server I am presented with the license details, showing my DT3 license. I have no Server Preferences in the Preferences menu. Am I missing something, or do I need an extra license?

If you select About DEVONthink 3 from the DEVONthink 3 menu, in the info window which then opens, what is the text after Registered and before your name? (and/or is there a star before the “Start Server” option in the menu?)

Which edition of DEVONthink do you own? Only DEVONthink Server has, as the name suggests, a server function.

I have Pro, and I would agree that the implication is that I would need SERVER in order to use the Server. So why is there a menu item for it?

It says Registered Pro Edition. However I also have a Start Server menu item as shown in the screenshot in my post below.

Just disable the option Show features of higher editions in Preferences > General.

Thank you. Not sure why I would want to know about features of higher editions. I have disabled the option now and it has gone.