.docx files not displaying correctly

Hi,

I am struggling to find appropriate option to change the behaviour of DEVONthink Pro [2.9.10] in a way .pdf files are behaving.

Basically every single time i try to preview a .docx file following things are broken:

• table of context
  • links
  • images are not being formatted
  • general view is mixed up

in attachment are two screenshots of both pdf and docx documents (one stretching to full width and second one being squeezed)

Is there a way for word documents to be viewed in the same way as pdf’s or i am forced to use external apps like pages/word/etc. ??

You’ve blocked out of the images anything relevant to the problem, so it’s not possible to accurately reply.

DEVONthink uses system features like Quick Look to display previews of .docx. There’s not much DEVONthink can do to fix a problem with your installation of Word. But, FWIW, these type of files preview just fine over here on 10.12.3 using DEVONthink Pro Office 2.9.10.

I suggest you open a ticket directly with Support (here or here or support_at_devontechnologies_dot_com), where you can get faster, more personalized attention than the forum. The forum is a bad place to find solutions to problems like this.