DT 1.5

Spotlight support and no 50 page limit on OCR! :smiley:

Instead of my usual haranguing, may I also take a moment to say thank you for these two very central and useful features before 2.0 is ready: thank you. :slight_smile:

CLA CLAP CLAP CLAP

Spotlight support! YAY!

Kudos.
Nice work. :slight_smile:

Ya know, the spotlight integration is a bigger deal than I first considered.

It really helps with my compound problem of where, in eight different db’s, an item is. Just the kind of meta-search that will really, really help in my “sanity sustainability strategy.”

And just when the din from the doubters was getting a little too caustic…

You hit a Grand Slam!

Attaboys!

spotlight support

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

now you can use as much time as you want on version 2, this was just super über delicious mega giga exceptionally wonderful

no more two searches to find what i know is somewhere!

merry xmas to brilliant devon developers!

They promised it and they did it :wink:
I am accustomed to speaking frankly on this forum and, in this occasion, I want to say “cheer”, sincerely.
Looking forward to knowing more of this mysterious forthcoming version. Enjoy this peaceful and festive time :slight_smile:

To understand how I feel about this, imagine Snoopy doing the happy dance :slight_smile:

Now I have to find something new to B!t@# about …

Well done, Devon Team. Now keep them coming…