DT 3.0beta7 sorter bug or expected behaviour Copy selection hotkey

(Mojave 10.14.6)

My Take Note hotkey is cmd+shift+right arrow
My Copy Selection hotkey is cmd+shift+left arrow
(Both worked on DTPO and I have deleted both hotkeys from DTPO so there is no conflict)

With DT 3.0beta7, when I use the Copy Selection hotkey, the sorter appears and requires me to enter the selection manually. Is that correct? With DTPO, Copy Selector added the selection to the inbox of my choice without involving sorter.

I attach screenshot Safari>Preferences>Extensions in case there is a conflict there?

Does the copy selection work with Chrome or any other browser? It is likely that DEVONthink has not been granted rights to copy the content from Safari.

It’s definitely working here…

Remember: You should allow Full Disk Access and all Automation requests for DEVONthink 3 in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy.

No idea. I only use Safari.

I have allowed Full disk Access. When I’ve finished work today I’ll reboot in case that would make a difference.

And are the Automation requests for DEVONthink 3 to Safari enabled?

Yes, all

Those are Full Disk Access and Accessibility, not Automation.

all Automation requests for DEVONthink 3 in System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy .

Better?

Shouldn’t DT3 have Mail, and not DTPO?

Pro Office and DEVONthink 3 use the same application id, so it’s very likely the operating system is choosing one over the other.

Try initiating a script from the global script menu while you’re in Mail and it should prompt you to allow DEVONthink 3 to control Mail.

PS: This is again, why running both on the same account isn’t a good idea.

“Try initiating a script from the global script menu while you’re in Mail and it should prompt you to allow DEVONthink 3 to control Mail.”

Thanks, Where would I find the script please and what’s its name?

You should see items like this.

Mail_Script

DTPro isn’t listed, nor are any Mail Scripts. (Screenshot

Having deleted DTPO Sorter from Accessibility, and in Automation deselected all items under DTPO, the Copy Selection hotkey problem seems to have resolved itself. However, in Automation, Mail is not shown under DT3 so perhaps after I’ve uninstalled all DTPO files that too will be resolved. In the meantime, I’m not fussed, it’s just as quick to copy the email contents to DT3 and for archiving I print emails to pdf and keep them in the subject-related folder in Finder.

Update. I misunderstood the script feature. i have now opened it whilst in Mail and added Messages and Attachments to Devonthink.

Mail still doesn’t show under DT3 in Automation, but is under ScriptMenu

Correct.
For any passers-by, your screencap shows you are in Safari, with the related installed DEVONtech scripts…