DT-3 very slow when i make something

Hello everybody,
I have a question. I installed the new version two weeks ago. Since then the hourglass always comes as soon as I create new files with Devonthink. Do you have similar experiences with the new version of DT? In the old version this phenomenon never occurred :frowning:

PS: About my setting: I index the files in Devonthink and did not store my files natively in DevonThink databases on the Mac.

Where are the indexed files located (e.g. on a server volume) and what kind files do you usually create?

The files are on the same hard drive. To be honest, I didn’t dare to store all my files in DT natively. I usually copy Word, Excel, PDF and text files. Create new folders or copy mails into the folders. That’s it. No extravagant stuff. In the old version that was no problem either. In the new version I only noticed that the permanent indexing is no longer necessary because DT automatically saves the files on the SSD.

In case that DEVONthink 3 shouldn’t be responsive for several seconds, could you please launch Apple’s Activity Monitor application (see Applications > Utilities), choose the unresponsive DEVONthink 3 in the list of processes, select the menu item View > Sample Process and send the result to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com? Thanks in advance!

I sent them the analysis by mail and made another video to give them a better impression of my problem.