DT in Big Sur: Scripts in toolbar going missing

Development would have to comment on it, but it could be an underlying migration mechanism in DEVONthink 3.

No, DEVONthink doesn’t move scripts around. Version 3 has always installed & updated them in the same location (~/Library/Application Scripts/com.devon-technologies.think3) since the first public beta. Were any of the toolbar scripts downloaded from the support assistant?

Not sure exactly what this means. I downloaded them all from here (Discourses). Two I used sporadically and they were basically unchanged, two others I changed to fit my specific purposes and still use them daily.

Since all this only happens when I start DT via the browser extension, I would say evidence points there. I’m not starting DT that way anymore, only via Dock.

Also, this might have something to do with my M1 macbook?

I could finally reproduce this, the next release will fix it.

Yeeeehhhhahhhhh!

Mine disappeared again, even though I knew they were in ~/Library/Application Scripts/com.devon-technologies.think3/Toolbar.

This time they didn’t reappear after re-launching DT3, and I’m not sure how to get them back! Edit: seems I have to re-drag them back from the toolbar’s customisation pane.

But I see that @cgrunenberg seems to see the problem.