DT Pro 2.2 and Lion, firewall issue

Every time I start DT, the app asks, wether I am willing to allow a network connection. The acceptance does not help, next restart the dialog will pop up again.
Bildschirmfoto 2011-07-21 um 09.48.17.png

Could you please send us a screenshot of your Firewall settings? Thanks in advance!

I can not see the rationale for that. The firewall setting is set open for DT, but it does not affect the app. Every restart, DT asks again.
Bildschirmfoto 2011-07-22 um 12.04.07.png

So far I couldn’t reproduce this over here. Could you please post a screenshot of all settings or send it to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com? Thanks in advance!

Same issue here. Sent a mail to the provided address including screenshots.

As long as you’re using a recent version of DEVONthink and didn’t modify its application package (e.g. on your own or by using tools to remove unnecessary localizations), everything should be fine.

Solved.

I used XSlimmer, an application which is supposed to save disk space by ripping off unneeded parts (unneeded languages, system architectures) of Mac OS application bundles. In case of signed applications like DT, this destroys the code signature. The application still works but the Firewall will mistrust it and ask the user every time if it should accept incoming connections.

I just re-downloaded DTP from the deventechnologies web site and installed it and the dialogs have stopped.

Edit: I almost forgot: Thanks, Christian, for the quick reply and for hinting me towards the solution.