DT update - clip to DT on chrome not working

Hi,

I have a macbook, with lion and an update of DT 2.2.1. My ‘clip to DT’ on the Chrome 13.0.782.220 tool bar now doesn’t work. (nothing happens) and if I use control-click on the the DT shell icon, a new Chrome page opens stating an error occurred.

Thanks, ANn

Hi there,

Thanks for the report! I’ll look into it and we’ll update the Chrome extension if necessary.

Rob

I don’t have quite the same problem–if I click on the DT icon in my toolbar, it works, but when I try to set a keyboard shortcut in the Options, nothing seems to work. Has anyone been able to set a keybinding for the Clip to DEVONthink in Chrome? Unfortunately, the Shift-Command-C binding that’s the default in FF is already mapped to one of the developer tools in Chrome (and not configurable, as far as I can tell).

As a work-around, I’ve mapped the javascript to a “search engine” shortcut in my settings, but if there’s any way to fix the regular keybinding (and especially get it to match FF), I’d prefer that.

Thanks!

Confirmed. DTPO 2.3.3 and Chrome 18 - the shortcut options are ignored in the Clip to DEVONthink plugin.

I was excited to see the blog post (http://blog.devontechnologies.com/2012/08/chrome-extension-updated/) about the Clip to DT Chrome extension being updated recently, but then I installed it, and it appears the keyboard shortcuts are still not working. Can anyone confirm?

Clipping shortcut in Chrome 21 is definitely working over here; DTPO 2.4.1, Mountain Lion; shortcut configured as: shift-option-C