DT Won't Start on Mac without Reboot

Is anyone else having problems with DT on Mac? I have to reboot my Mac to get it to start. It appears to run fine once started. I re-installed the software already. I just noticed this behavior this morning, but I have probably not shut it down for some time.

And what does actually happen without a reboot?

The DT icon in the tray just bounces indefinitely. Then I force quit. If I try to start again, the same behavior. After a Mac reboot, I can start DT once. It works fine. I cannot quit DT or it is back to the bouncing icon.

If the app is not properly terminated (e.g. due to force quit), the next launch might require more time as the databases are automatically verified.

OK. I will try it with a long wait.

If this shouldn’t solve the issue, then please launch Apple’s Activity Monitor application (see Applications > Utilities), select DEVONthink 3 (while it’s still launched) in the list of processes, choose the menu item View > Sample Process and send the result to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com. Thanks in advance!

DT opened with all databases closed. Once this happened, and I re-opened all databases, I can now quit and launch DT normally. It appears to be stable.

Thanks so much for the help.