DT3 crashes constantly

I have just upgraded to DT3, coming from DT Pro Office. Never had many problems with DTPO, but DT3 is just unusable - it crashes every couple of minutes, even when I leave it idle (i.e. it does not appear to be caused by a specific action on my side).

When I reopen it, it then claims that the database I want is already open (it isn’t appearing in the LHS panel). If I then try to reopen the db anyway, it either crashes again or it wants me to rebuild the database, which I have done twice now, but it takes a long time and is not possible to do multiple times per day…

What do I do? I gave up my licence for DTPO and so now I have neither :confused:

Go to https://helpdesk.devontechnologies.com and start a support ticket.
In the Finder, hold the Option key and choose Go > Library. Go into the Logs/DiagnosticReports folder and send us the most recent crash report for DEVONthink (the date is in the filename) when you start the ticket.

Thanks, ticket opened.

Having precisely the same problem. Couldn’t describe my situation better. Although I’ll add that some of my older databases simply don’t open.