I’m going through the DT3 docs and learning lots of new things I never knew about in DT.
I imported a photo and double clicked to open the Edit Panel to look at the EXIF Metadata as discussed in the Help Docs. Looking at the IPTC data I noticed that the first keyword was incorrect (it was “2,019” when it should have been “2019”). The image had keywords assigned in Photos and then exported from Photos to the desktop and then dropped into DT3.
Using the “mdls” command line utility, the keywords are:
kMDItemKeywords = (
Looking at the IPTC info in DT I see:
I tried the same thing in DTPO 2 and see the same issue.
I can send you the photo if it will help.