DT3 Upgrade Prices: Unable to Find Anywhere

I have so far been unsuccesful in finding upgrade prices for the different versions. Could someone please enlighten me?

The old site had a clear matrix with all the upgrade paths. It is unfortunately no longer there.

I currently have a DEVONthink Pro 2 license. I am unable to see the upgrade price by using the “Purchase License or Upgrade” option in DEVONthink. It just opens a webpage which tells me “Too many records found”.

You should see the prices after choosing DEVONthink 3 > Upgrade or Purchase License… (requires that there’s a licensed copy of DEVONthink 2.x on your user account) or after logging into your user account on our website.

Still had no luck with the “Upgrade or Purchase License” option (this time the website just showed me a nasty server error). After creating an account and logging in, I could finally see the upgrade price. For me, coming from DT2 Pro, these prices were: US$50 for DT3 and US$150 for DT3 Pro.

A simple matrix with the upgrade prices might still be useful for your customers. Having to create a website account to see a price seems overkill.

1 Like