DTG crash on iOS 9.3.6

Hello, I use DTG on an iPad with iOS 9.3.6 and it closes when the application is always opened. Sometimes I can see it in the open list of apps, but when selected again it closes immediately without actually being able to see the content.
I have part of the content synchronized by iCloud, but no library on the Mac (10.11) to which it is synchronizing, since I also have problems on the Mac, and at the moment I am not updating any of the previous libraries.
I have tried to access that iPad library from the Mac, with iTunes, iMazing, DearMob, SyncBird, Phoneview, SyncMate, … but they only allow me to see some PDFs inside the inbox folder and not the actual content of the library. Is there a way to recover it?
I understand that if I simply delete the app on the iPad, the content is really lost or isn’t it?
I do not remember if when configuring it, it synchronizes all the contents of the library, or only part.

Thanks

Jose Luis

P.S. I do not speak English, I apologize if I have not expressed myself correctly when translating the message mechanically.

Your post is perfectly understandable.

I understand that if I simply delete the app on the iPad, the content is really lost or isn’t it?

If you have not fully synced the databases and they do not exist on the Mac, then yes, you would lost the data if you delete and reinstall it.

1. Connect your mobile device to your Mac.

2. If you are running macOS 10.14 or earlier, open iTunes, select the device and press the Sync button at the bottom of the window.
    If you are running macOS 10.15, select the device in the Finder’s sidebar and press the Sync button at the bottom of the section displaying the mobile device storage information.

3. In the Finder press Command-Shift-G and paste: ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice .

4. Inside the folder for your device there should be a crash report with the date of the crash in the filename. Please send that when you respond to this ticket.

5. If there doesn’t appear to be a report, check the Retired folder of the folder for your device.

6. Go to DEVONtech Support and attach at least the most recent report when you create the ticket.

Also make sure you have enabled Share With App Developers in iOS’ Settings > Privacy > Analytics.