DTP 1.1 and no anouncement

Am I crazy or was Devonthink Pro 1.1 released today without an announcement? I received a Devonagent announcement and saw it listed on MacMinute, but no word on this new version of DTP. What gives? Why did I have to find out when I went to download my shiny new DA? Well, thanks anyway.

Well I hate to call anyone crazy, but I was notified by email! Of course I stopped everything I was doing to play with it. :slight_smile:

I was notified by email. It was a joint message, first DEVONagent 2.0 and then DEVONthink Pro 1.1 and information about the Tour. Everything works great!

Yeah, I saw it first on MacUpdate, which I check most mornings. I suspect they posted it first to the download sites so when they sent the emails it would all be ready to go. I got my email a bit later the same day.

Alexandria

I understood the recent solar eclipse to indicate that a new version of DTPro was due shortly. I simply kept a watchful eye on the tea leaves…

:wink:

I too received notification of the DA upgrade but not the DT upgrade; it never came. I only found out about DT because of my RSS feed from VersionTracker.