DTP 2 to 3 insert PDF

I upgraded to DTP 3 pro

When I click the installed app to create a PDF—" PDF Devon".

It opens my copy of DTP2 and puts the PDF THERE! Instead of into DTP 3 Pro.
How do I fix this?

Thank you
Soram

You shoud not be running DEVONthink 2 and 3 on the same account, on the same machine. At a minimum you should delete DEVONthink 2 from the /Applications folder.

Thank you ! how can I be sure that everything from my D2 program has been moved to D3?

S

DEVONthink’s database file format remains the same between version 2 and 3. This means you can easily open your existing databases in DEVONthink 3, with no “conversion” or “migration” needed. However, DEVONthink 3 will not open automatically the databases that were previously open in version 2. To quickly find and open them, do this…

1. Make sure the DEVONthink 2 application isn’t running, or better yet removed from the machine.
  2. In the Finder, do a Spotlight search for kind:database dtBase2 . This will show existing databases on your machine.
  3. Select Show all in Finder and make sure This Mac is set in the window that opens.
  4. Now, just double-click the databases you want to open.

DEVONthink 3 should have copied over the Global Inbox from DEVONthink 2. If it hasn’t, do this…

1. Quit any running version of DEVONthink.
  2. In the Finder, select the Go menu while holding the Option key , then choose Library .
  3. In the Application Support folder, move the Inbox.dtBase2 file from the DEVONthink Pro 2 folder into the DEVONthink 3 folder, overwriting the newer one.
  4. Relaunch DEVONthink 3.