DTP uses too much disc space

Hi all,

I have a big problem with DT Pro using too much disc space. I have the databases on my laptop and I synchronize my databases via iCloud using end-to-end-encryption. But I found out that first of all I have the databasers on my laptop with using some storage space, which is of course normal. But then I also discovered that DT Pro uses 153 GB of disc space in the /user/username/library/Mobile Documents folder. Does DT Pro really save the files 2 times on my HDD and so using double the amount of disc space ???

Thanks for your help

It temporarily uses that space but iCloud should delete those files eventually.

According to support try: Option key , right-click the sync location and choose Verify Location Thoroughly . That worked for me when I noticed the same.

Thank you for your answer. But I do not understand it completely. So which folder should I mark and then press the option key ? Or is it something I have to do in DTP ? When I go to library/MobileDocuments and I keep pressing the Option key (can´t right click as I am using my touchpad and I have no mouse) and then click on my touchpad, nothing appears.

Any ideas ?
Thanks

You need to be in DT in settings. I’m not in front of my computer at the moment to look up the exact name where it is under settings but it has to do with the sync locations.