DTPO 2.0.2 Strange Duplication of Empty folders when started

Hi -

Everytime DTPO is opened it is creating a few empty folders in the GLOBAL INBOX. I have deleted them and then emptied the trash numerous times. And when i re-start DTPO the same empty folders re-appear again. If I do not delete them and close and re-open DTPO the same set of empty folders are -re-created again. Strange!!

I have attached screenshots of the main window. As you can see the number of empty folders in the Global Inbox just keeps growing. Is there anyway I can stop this from happening

FWIW - I have had this issue for a while now. It predates the current version (i.e. I have had the same thing happening when I had the Demo version as well).

thanks

kasi
DTPO - 2nd Reopen.tiff (225 KB)
DTPO - 1st Reopen.tiff (156 KB)
DTPO - Clean.tiff (99.2 KB)

Maybe look at this: Endlessly propagating ‘Inbox’ folders inside Global Inbox

@korm - Thanks for the suggestion. However, it did not work for me.
(1) THere was nothing in ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Pro 2/Inbox folder. i.e. no contents.

(2) I tried removing Inbox.dtBase2 file. Did not work. It just created a new one again.

(3) I tried deleting the package contents of Inbox.dtBase2 file. That did not work either.

please take a look at the attached image. Would greatly appreciate what I should do next.

thanks
DTOP Library Folder Contents.tiff (93.7 KB)

THIS HAS BEEN RESOLVED.

Thanks KORM.

Deleting and re-installing ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Sorter
did the trick.

kasi