DTPO 2.0.3 crashes constantly

Please fix this because it is driving me crazy, in addition to making serious work impossible.

In short: DTPO 2.0.3 running on MacOS X 10.6.4 crashes many times daily.

My database is admittedly challenging: It contains hundreds if not thousands of PDFs, many of them huge (e.g. 300MB large). These PDFs are all OCR’ed and indexed or imported.

Crashes occur when I search for a string in the database, and especially when I manipulate PDF annotations.

In the course of the past few days, I’ve lost several hours redoing work that went down the drain after such crashes.

You may download a crash report at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1707887/Crash%20report.pdf.

Please address this urgent issue, whatever it be.

Clarification: I “verified & repaired” my database. No errors were found, yet the crashes persist.

Please send a message to Support, describing the problem and with any possible information about what was going on when the crash happened.

Information about the size of your database and the total number of words might be helpful. This can be found in Database Properties.

Attatch to the message a copy of a DT Pro 2 crash report (which may be found at ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/) and a copy of your System profile (launch System Profiler, choose File > Save, e.g., to your Desktop, compress the file and attach it as well.