DTPO moves items when labelling/unlabelling

I wonder if anyone else has experienced this buggy behaviour in DTPO: :confused:

Sometimes when I label or unlabel a folder or file, DTPO moves the folder to another location in the same open window. I didn’t notice it at first, until I went looking for something and it wasn’t where I expected to find it.

This may have been fixed in the update to 2.6 today. If not, I wanted to add it to the queue for next time. :wink:

yours
Michael

This is fixed in 2.6.

Excellent; thank you!

yours
Michael :smiley:

This is happening to me with the current version when I use the pop-up menu to move an item to a recent destination. Right-click --> Move To --> Recent Destination folder. Rather than the item moving, a random folder will move into the chosen folder.

(Oops. By “folder”, I meant “group”.)

Right-click or Control-click? These are two different things.

What view are you in?

Please verify you are running 2.6.1.

But they appear to behave the same from a user’s perspective. :confused:

I always prefer a specific version number more than determining which relative “current version” one is. :slight_smile:

In this case, the User’s perpective is irrelevant since it’s the mechanism being inspected that is in question.

You hadn’t mentioned that mechanism difference in this topic, but I think in another one.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I’m using Version 2.6.1 on Mac OS 10.8.4. The problem has been there since the previous version & possibly the version prior to that as well, sorry, can’t remember exact numbers, but it’s been a few months. I’m using “As Three Panes” view. And I’m right-clicking using a Magic Mouse.

Thanks for the info! Very interesting…