DtPO - Scansnap installation

Having messed up somewhere along the line, I need to reinstall DPO as the target application for scanned documents from my ScanSnap scanner. (OS X 10.7.4, DPO 2.3.4)

When I try reactivating Install Scansnap Manager Support (which of course I ever so cleverly deactivated a long time ago), here is what I get from Terminal:

Kenneth-Cohens-iMac-2:~ KC$ defaults remove com.devon-technologies.thinkpro2 “ScanSnapSupport.NeverCheckForPresence”
2012-05-12 12:44:01.353 defaults[8062:60b]
There is no (ScanSnapSupport.NeverCheckForPresence) default for the (com.devon-technologies.thinkpro2) domain.
Defaults have not been changed.

The defaults remove request comes from the dt help files. Has the name ScanSnapSupport.NeverCheckForPresence changed recently? Or am I doing something else wrong? Thank you for any help anyone can provide for this.

Assuming you have ScanSnap Manager installed, launch it and make certain that “Use Quick Menu” isn’t checked.

Then click on Settings and the Application tab. Select DEVONthink Pro (Office) as the application.

If, subsequently, a message pops up offering to set DEVONthink Pro (Office) as the default, click on the option not to be notified again, and don’t accept the offer.