DTtG 3: Broken Global Inbox

Is iCloud Legacy as good as it gets as a sync service currently- or as close to good as any of the options get, or is their a clear best service I should consider?

See this post regarding sync options and considerations…

That being said, Legacy is a different mechanism and seems more robust at this time. However, there are people who aren’t having any CloudKit issues. I’d suggest Legacy over CloudKit at this time. (Actually I’d suggest a sync on the local network unless a remote option was needed.)

1 Like

Yes, you & yours have been very clear on most all of these issues (often repeatedly); and I greatly appreciate your diligent patience in carefully & clearly explaining it. Balancing my own digital hoarding proclivities between affordable hardware (only 1100$ for that sweet extra iPad storage), online service reliability & security, and the actual case need for instant accessibility for any document at any time or place is… surprisingly tricky.

But we go on, as best we can; I can’t thank you enough for this wonderful product or its many useful features. Keep up the good work, and thank you again.

1 Like

You’re welcome and thanks for the encouragement. :slight_smile: