DTTG on iPhone crashes after start up

DTTG now crashes on my iPhone consistently after I start it up. My iPads are not effected.

What’s the bes way to troubleshoot?

Crashes should be reported to our support ticket system.

1. Connect your mobile device to your Mac.
  2. If you are running macOS 10.14 or earlier, open iTunes, select the device and press the Sync button at the bottom of the window.
    If you are running macOS 10.15, select the device in the Finder’s sidebar and press the Sync button at the bottom of the section displaying the mobile device storage information.
  3. In the Finder press Command-Shift-G and paste: ~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/MobileDevice.
  4. Inside the folder for your device there should be a crash report with the date of the crash in the filename. Please send that when you respond to this ticket.
  5. If there doesn’t appear to be a report, check the Retired folder of the folder for your device.
  6. Go to our support ticket system, open a support ticket, and attach at least the most recent report when you respond to this Ticket.

Also make sure you have enabled Share With App Developers in iOS’ Settings > Privacy > Analytics.

I have same issue. Sent in crash report log.

Thanks Jim. :slight_smile: I have gathered some DTTG crash reports (*.ips files).

The Support ticket system in the your post doesn’t work for me, I sent it to https://helpdesk.devontechnologies.com/open.php instead.

Just a quick note about garthering logs on iOS:

Because at the moment I can’t connect the iPhone to my computer there is another way to get the logs just from the iPhone itself - see How to Find App Crash Reports on Your iPhone and iPad - The Mac Observer.

Yes, we are aware that is another avenue.

I’m sure you do. :slight_smile:

Just just thought I mention it here for other people.