DTTG Trial Expiry

I’m not feeling so welcome anymore
I have a paid account but I’m getting this notice

edit: Upgrade to v3.1.6 solved the issue for me

@eboehnisch would have to respond but the complimentary period is still active until the end of August.

Which version do you use?

DEVONthink To Go 3.1.5 (17102)
iPad Pro 9.7" running iOS Version 14.6 (Build 18F72)
UUID: 28FE8E25-23AA-4C5A-9CE6-A1D00FF592CF
RAM: 84.2 MB used, disk: 16.5 GB free of 128 GB
Database: 31776 records in 2 databases

In case that you’re interested in testing a fix, please see No longer able to get into DTTG 3 - #11 by eboehnisch

DTTG now running on 3.1.8 but still getting warning about the trial expiring though I’m a fully paid up subscriber. Slightly annoying!

Could you please PM me a screenshot of Settings > Subscription (DEVONthink To Go, not the Settings app)? Maybe also the Console.log file that you can find in the Files app, local documents, DEVONthink To Go.

I’m having the same issue with the expiry notice, even though I paid for the full one-time price in February 2021. Please advise.

Welcome @Oladunni1934

Are you updated to DEVONthink To Go 3.1.8?

Yes I am!

In DEVONthink To Go, select Help > Contact Us to start a support ticket. Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks!

I just tried to submit the ticket and it won’t even let me into the app. It stops at the subscription screen and I tried to restore my purchase, but it’s not responsive.

Hi Just Press Restore (Blue)Link It Might Help

Edit: I reinstalled DTTG2 from a backup and was then able to buy the Version 3 (Upgrade).

Longtime DTTG user and I don’t get the option for Version 3 (Upgrade), only full price or subscription.
Older versions have been removed from the App Store so I can’t reinstall them for DTTG 3.1.8 to verify.

Please reboot the iOS device and see if the Restore link works.

Guten Morgen,

bei mir erscheint leider auch nur das oben angezeigte Bild. Bei Retry/Restore passiert gar nichts. Auch nicht nach einem Neustart der Geräte (IPhone 12 und IPad).
Edit: Und ja, auf beiden Geräten ist die Version 3.1.8 installiert.

1 Like

You can download version 2 at any time from your purchases in the App Store.

So you have purchased a license (one-time purchase or subscription) a while ago and with this Apple ID? If tapping the Restore button doesn’t work please send us the Console.log file that you can access from Files > Local > DEVONthink To Go.

I reinstalled DTTG2 from the App Store and was then able to buy the Version 3 (Upgrade). Thank you!