DTToGo Appears in Share on iPhone, but Not on iPad?

Loving DEVONThink To Go. On my iPhone, the option to share to DEVONTHink To Go appears everywhere it should: Safari, the Washington Post app, virtually everywhere. On my iPad, though, even with Purchases Restored having confirmed my purchase of Pro features, DEVONThink To Go never appears on the list of apps I can share content to. I know how to edit this list by pressing the “…” key; unfortunately, DEVONTHINK To Go isn’t in the list of apps I can add. Any ideas?

Is the iPad up to date with DEVONthink To Go 2.0.8?

Yes, I’m running 2.0.8, build 16034 on iOS 10.2.1.

Though I can’t current say it’s the issue, be aware: iOS 10.2.1 is a beta release and should NOT be used in mission-critical or production environments, nor should it be expected to behave as expected.

Have you restarted your device?

Yes. Often.

Without the share extension, DTToGO loses a lot of its appeal and functionality.

Any insight into this? I’ve rolled the iPad back to a non-beta operating system, and still don’t have the option to share to DTToGo.

Have you tried uninstalling, rebooting, then reinstalling DTTG on your iPad? I’ve had success with doing this with iOS apps that stubbornly refuse to cooperate.

Thanks for this. After uninstalling the app, reinstalling it, and syncing my databases again, DTToGo appears in the share menu as it should.

Thank you for the feedback. It’s very unfortunate that iOS, contrary to the Mac, does not offer any easier remedies like ‘remove that preferences file’ or ‘restart the Finder’.