Duplex option not available

Hello everyone,
I am having problems to use the duplex function from scanning option inside DTP. I have a Xerox WorkCentre 6515. VueScan and Image Capture both allow ticking the “duplex” option for scanning. However, neither the standard nor the queue dialog inside DTP allow duplex - the option is greyed out. No scanning apps are running in parallel to DTP that could somehow block DTP’s access to the scanner.
Any idea?
Thank you,
Christoph

The duplex option is only shown when the scanner driver says that duplex is supported. It would be useful if you could you open a support ticket (helpdesk.devontechnologies.com/open.php) and send a copy of the scanner log file so that I can see what the driver is reporting. To access the log file:

1. In Finder select the menu Go->To Folder, copy and past the line below and press Go.
    ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Pro 2

or if you are using DEVONthink Personal

~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink 2

1. There should be a file called SPScannerPlugin.rawnsloggerdata, select this and from the Finder menu select File->Compress.

If you could attach the compressed file to the support ticket that would be great and make it for the attention of Alan.