I noticed that DTTG was reporting 14 duplicate files, while for the same databases in DTPO there was only 1 duplicate (well, one pair of files DTPO deemed duplicate).
There don’t appear to be any obvious sync issues between DTPO and DTTG. I tried verifying the databases on the mac and the sync store, making sure indexed files and directories were properly updated and that there are no orphans, none of that seemed to resolve the discrepancy.
I just used the “reset sync” hidden preference on DTTG to see if a full re-sync will clear things up. Will report back.
The correct number of duplicates should be 1 pair. The files that DTTG is reporting as causing the duplicates don’t exist in DTPO (as in, there is only one version of the file in DTPO, where there are two in DTTG), and DTPO is correct.