Edit Notes on DTGO

If I work with an document on my ipad, i want to make some notes. That seems to work fine wile just writing a note for the first time. If i want to edit this note later on, i cant open my note on DTGO again. Also I can´t delete a once set note on DTGO. It seems that both features are just working in DT3 on my mac. Is it true or do i just wrong anyhow?

What kind of notes do you write? And of course notes should stay editable. Any hints or screenshots welcome.

Please be clear and specific about issues you are reporting.
There is no singular note or document format in DEVONthink or DEVONthink To Go.

If you are referring to Note Annotations on PDFs in DEVONthink To Go, there is an issue with the PDF framework. This should be resolved in the next maintenance release. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Thanks for your fast reply. Thought i was detailed… Anyway.!

image|281x499

I am talking about this nice little yellow post-its, which can be put on a pdf-document by choosing the third button on the left.

When you tap the yellow note it should show a contextual menu. Choose Note and the note viewer/editor opens that lets you edit it.

Thats the funktion i would expect. If i tap the yellow note, there is no context menu. I can just move the note. On my iphone it works like descripted. But not on the ipad. Strange.

Ah, that explains it. That’s a bug in 2.7.2. Version 2.7.3 is already waiting for the App Store review for a couple of days. Apple is busy it seems.