Error Importing Emails from Thunderbird (NSCFArray error)

Hi
I’ve been trying to import email from Thunderbird (portable) by importing the inbox (in mbox format I think). I’m using the ‘show package contents’ then copying the Thunderbird folder I’m after to a separate folder and then importing it to DevonThink.

I read about doing this somewhere and as most of the imports work fine I assume that this method is an ok method of importing. But I often get an error which prevents me from importing.

In Devon Think the error is

-[NSCFArray boolValue]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x35b1cbb0

(Although the 0x35b1cbb0 changes)

in Console the error is
14/03/10 3:12:53 AM DEVONthink Pro[1110] -[NSCFArray boolValue]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x35b1cbb0
14/03/10 3:12:53 AM DEVONthink Pro[1110] ERROR: MailImport problem occurred during message load: NSInvalidArgumentException
Reason: -[NSCFArray boolValue]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x35b1cbb0

The weird thing is on one import which had 6 emails in a folder which failed, I arranged it so I could import the same emails individually and it worked.

The problem I have is that some folders have 2000 emails in them and although I can import the emails individually it would take weeks but without knowing why particular emails are making the import come up with this error code I can’t work it out.

I’ve tried separating the emails an importing them in small numbers but its taking forever and the error is regularly coming up. On a couple of emails that have failed I can find nothing in the subject lines, body or anything else that seems out of the ordinary and would make it fail.

I have tried to attached a file that is a Thunderbird mail folder which has an email that I’m trying to import and which comes up with

-[NSCFArray boolValue]: unrecognized selector sent to instance 0x2cfc7980

As the system says I can’t upload the file as the extension is not allowed, I have the file on rapidshare and perhaps someone can tell me if it is allowed to post the link (should it of course be any use).

Although I’m not sure if this is a problem for anyone else it is a huge problem for me so I would appreciate any help. Sorry this is perhaps a little long but I wanted to post as much information as I could to try and sort out the problem.

Thanks and regards

Kevin