I am just getting started with DevonThink and I have imported a few files and get an error message when I open the program about the above file - that it can’t be saved. I can’t get rid of it. I click OK and it disappears momentarily and then as soon as I click on something else it reappears.
How can I get rid of this please?
- In DEVONthink, select Tools > Hide Sorter.
- Quit DEVONthink.
- In the Finder, press Command-Shift-G and paste: ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Sorter/Default.sorter . Move this file to your Desktop.
- Launch DEVONthink and select Tools > Show Sorter.
If this does not work then follow the same steps outlined above but do this for item 3…
- Open Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app and paste: defaults delete com.devon-technologies.think-sorter . Press Return.
- Then type: exit , press Return, and quit Terminal.