exporting issues (DT)

I’ve been using DEVONthink Pro for a little over a month, and am having a problem with exporting. I have a folder inside my database entitled “research notes”; inside this folder is something on the order of 100 folders, one for each text that I’ve taken notes on, and inside each of those folders are anywhere from 3 to 150 files, mostly plain text, though some RTF, most created by capturing brief snippets from pre-existing text or Word documents. In total, the “research notes” folder contains 3128 items.

I’ve been trying this morning to export that folder, via the Export > Files and Folders command. When I do, though, I get a huge list of failures. I’ve verified and repaired the database, I’ve backed-up and optimized. And still I get the failures. And I can’t discern any particular differences between the files that work and those that don’t – no special characters that would trip things up, no particular length issues.

Has anyone else encountered a problem like this? Any hints on what I might try?

There’s a bug in V1.1.x causing the export to fail if the name of the items is very long (around 250 characters or more) and (!) contains non-ascii characters. Please check if that might be the case - thank you!