Documents and groups can be organized in DEVONThink To Go by:
- Selecting one/multiple documents or groups
- Pressing the Organize button (square with arrow pointing down/inward)
- Choose either Move, Replicate, Duplicate (or Trash)
- Selecting a location in the subsequent browser dialog
- Confirm by pressing either Move, Replicate, Duplicate
While selecting a new location, one sometimes discovers that an appropriate folder is not available. This requires cancelling the Organize dialog, browsing to the same location again, creating a new group and repeat the Organize process above. These extra steps can be skipped if the browse dialog would allow for the creation of groups.
Create a New button (boxed “+”) in the Organize dialog window while browsing for a new location, similar to the New button in the toolbar.