File xxx manifest missing of database "Filing Cabinet"

I have Devontink Pro 3.0 on my Mac with the database stored in the default location. I also have Devonthink to Go on my iPad. All my notes are stored under an Inbox called Filing Cabinet and organised into sub groups. I sync using iCloud (Cloudkit) and each database reports the same number of items in sync.

However each time I use either app I consistently get this message pop up under the log window. I have followed other users suggestions and synchronised, verified and cleaned the database from the preferences on my Mac but that makes no difference. What can I now do to stop this log emerge appearing on both devices every time I use Devonthink?

Trevor Craig

Did you try to clean the sync store completely or did you clean only a certain database?

I have the same issue but don’t know what are the consequences.

thanks.

Yes, I cleaned the Global Inbox and my min database called Filing cabinet. The manifest missing files refers to filing cabinet only. The error message occurs every time I make any change whatsoever in either version of DTP

Even right after cleaning the database, uploading it again and then synchronising the first changes? Then tlease choose Help > Report Bug while pressing the Alt modifier key to start a support ticket, thanks.