Files and folders showing in flat hierarchy

Hi there,

I’m guessing this is some setting I’ve missed and sorry if this has been asked before.

I’m using the latest DEVONthink To Go (updated yesterday).

When I click on my database I don’t see all the folders and files nested hierarchically as I have set them on my Mac. Instead they appear to be in a flat structure and a long list of folders and files.

Any idea of how I can get the hierarchy I’m used to on my iPhone?

Thanks

Joe

Which version of DEVONthink and DEVONthink To Go do you use? And how do you synchronize your databases (Bonjour, WebDAV, Dropbox)?

Hi there,

I have recently upgraded to both DTTG 2.0.3 and DTP 2.9.4.

The issue may have existed before, as DTTG 2.0.3 is the only version that has worked on my iPhone due to what I think were memory bugs.

Thanks

Joe

I rebuilt the database on my Mac and it follows a hierarchical pattern 70% of the time on my iPhone now. So better but still not right.

Thanks

Joe

I’ve since noticed there is a sync issue, so probably that’s the problem. I’ll email the crash report to support.

Could you please tap the ? button on iOS and choose “Contact Us” and send the email to cgrunenberg - at - devon-technologies.com. Thanks!

Just sent it. Thanks.

Joe

Just a quick note that this also has happened to me. I’ve rebuilt the concerning groups and since then it works. Perhaps this was due to the 2.0.2 issues but not sure.

@mesroporsem how do you rebuild a group? Is that different to rebuilding a database?

I still have the issue.

Joe