Folder Ghosting

Hi,
I have the following problem: there is a folder appearing in my universal inbox which always reappears when In delete it. It happens at least every time I start up DT. Any ideas what the cause may be and how to fix it?
(I tried rebuild and repair, but to no avail)

thanks,
xaxa

1a) If you have any useful information in the Global Inbox, move it to another database or to a new temporary database.

1b) Quit the DEVONthink application.

1c) Locate and move to the Trash the folders named “DEVONthink Pro 2” and “DEVONthink Sorter” at ~/Library/Application Support/.

1d) Launch the DEVONthink application. Run Install Add-Ons. That should resolve the issue.

Before you reinstall, quit DT. Look in the folder ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Pro 2/Inbox (not Inbox.dtBase2). If in Finder you see the ghost folder inside the Inbox folder, delete it. Restart DT. The ghost should be gone.

I get these ghosts from time to time. They are always just “stuck” folders or files inside the Inbox that don’t get fully imported to DT for some reason.

Thanks Korm. However, I ended up having to delete the two folders and re-install the add-ons as per Bill’s suggestion. That SEEMS to have solved the problem.

Thanks,

Phil