For info and caution - DT mail plug-ins will not work with 10.15 betas -

I think there is some issue in DT3 with whatever Apple has changed in iCloud Drive. Both DT3b2 and b3 locks in splash screen and macOS starts buffing like hell. Disabling iCloud Drive all works fine.

And now, seem iCloud Drive is working fine in Catalina (btw, you don’t know how many jokes we can do in Spanish with the word “catalina” :joy:)

ICloud Drive in Catalina has many issues - it seems there are significant problems in the underlying processes, which may well be responsible for problems in DT3.

(btw, you don’t know how many jokes we can do in Spanish with the word “catalina” :joy:)

Great! Now I’m going to have to do some Googling later :stuck_out_tongue:

I can advance you some, if it is not off-topic… “Que si quieres arroz, Catalina” means (as a proverb), “you don’t like rice? Here you have two plates (of rice)”. And “¡Cuidado no pises esa catalina!”, that means, “be careful not to step on that sh*t!”. :rofl:

:stuck_out_tongue: Interesting! Always something to learn… and laugh about :slight_smile:

I am Spanish and never listened "¡Cuaidado no pises esa Catalina! " :smiley:
Maybe is a located proverb.
I noticed that with Catalina and the new version of Safari the Clip extension is not working and disabled automatically. Not only the clip, a lot of other extensions that I use.

Saludos.

1 Like

I noticed that with Catalina and the new version of Safari the Clip extension is not working and disabled automatically. Not only the clip, a lot of other extensions that I use.

Thanks for the report! Not surprising.

2 Likes

Nunca se acuesta uno sin aprender algo nuevo. :wink:
Thanks for the link.

Another “refrán”. :smiley:

Spaniards, the “refraneros” people. :joy:

De nada.