Go - To Group... function

Very useful function!
It may be detached and will be a floating window, which will not close automatically after double click

What would enhance experience, IMO:

1. Possibility to change and remember the size (attached and floating) and position of dialog
  2. If you enter a word in the search field it restructures “collapsed/expanded state” of groups to match your search - and this is great. But then it freezes this state forever…

As it is now:

• when you press CMD-CTRL-G again it deletes the text from the search field and focus there
  • it saves the “collapsed/expanded state” of the last search

As it should be:

• when you press CMD-CTRL-G again it selects all the text in the search field (if any) and focus there not deleting it (in case you want to use previous results, or type in new text instead of old)
  • “collapsed/expanded state” should correspond to what text is now in search field. And deleting it completely - reverts this state to the last one before search (which I “manually crafted” with love :smile:) Deleting / adding partially - initiates new search
1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, we’ll consider this for upcoming releases (but there’s just way too much to do :slight_smile: )

I’m completely satisfied with the current DEVONTech team work speed. Thanks for great app!

What if we could see the pipeline of future changes, without dates, just like kind of rating, which we could slightly change with our votes? That would be really great!
Unleash the power of “crowdthinking “!

We rank requests internally based on feedback from all sources and other criteria. But I’m sorry, usually we don’t talk about schedules or upcoming features. The only exception is the next release :slight_smile:

I know it, I meant just a rating of features in one list, in one place. Without any deadlines and obligations. Though I don’t have a clue how technically to do it… Maybe a separate thread on the forum?

I’m for the below but mainly the “remember the position and size” the “To Groups…” and have a shortcut key for this.

1. Possibility to change and remember the size (attached and floating) and position of dialog
  2. If you enter a word in the search field it restructures “collapsed/expanded state” of groups to match your search - and this is great. But then it freezes this state forever"

Thanks.