Groups and DTPO2 beta

I’ve got a group selected and press Group from the Toolbar button and DTPO 2 puts the selected folder (group) inside the new group. Is my workflow wrong, am I not understanding how to add groups, or is it a bug?

I would expect a group to be a subgroup of the parent group (folder) that is currently selected when I create a new group.

What’s happening is an existing folder is nested inside the new folder, not what I’m trying to do.

Example:

Expect:
Automobiles
–>Car1

Get:
Car1
–>Automobiles

There are two “Group” commands that you can place in the toolbar. The first creates a new, empty group at the same level as the currently selected folder group. This “Group” icon has a green “+” on the folder’s icon and I expect this is the one that you want. This command is also executed by the “Data>New>Group” command.

The second “Group” command, represented by an folder icon with a small down triangle takes a selection of groups and/or documents and places them all in a new group, which is what you are seeing now. This command can be found in the menus as “Data>Group”.

That must have been it. Is the group with the triangle new in v2? I see to the toolbar went back to default, so it’s also a case of the tool bar buttons I’m used to clicking (in a certain location) was changed as well and out of habit was clicking where that group button was.