Help: Enable Safar Script Menu

Hello,

can you please help me how to enable the Safari Script Menu to add the scripts for DT Pro?

I have a german 10.3.9, and there is no /Utilities/AppleScript/Install folder, nor a /Zubehör… :frowning:

Thank you very much!

P. S. To DT: Even if a normal howto… in english is well for most of your customers, some should be also available in german (f. e. how to enable scripts). It’s sometime very difficult to translate (Utilities = Zubehör???)

Well let’s see for DT Pro scripts are stored in ~/Library/Application Support/DEVONthink Pro – just add them in there and select Update Scripts Menu in DT Pro->ApplescriptIcon.

What you see to be refering to is system wide applescript – e.g. the AppleScriptIcon in your status bar. That has changed slightly from 10.3. In Tiger you go to /Applications/AppleScript/AppleScript Utility.app and you click Show Script Menu in menu bar (and probably disable Show Library scripts so you only see your own). You can also set up Folder Actions here.

VERY VERY useful stuff… I use the system wide menu extensively for Growl notification related activities I perform everyday like Subversion commits and updates to repositories.

Hi!

That worked.

Thank you!

Greetings
hcb