Hiding DT issues

Hiding DT has become somewhat impossible using Command-H, it just doesn’t go away anymore…
Even the menu entry won’t make it go in the background. Is this because the database is too full or what?
And it’s only every once in a while, I haven’t figured out what#s the pattern behind this behavior.
Sometimes Command-H will do nothing, sometimes selecting Hide Devonthink from the menu will make only the main window go away and leave the menu bar at the top of the screen visible…

I’m using 1.6 PE

Stephan

Strange. Never heard of similar (and obvious) problems. Maybe you could try to delete the preferences or send them to us? And which system language do you use?

german system.
I’ll have to look into this a little more, in the last two days I haven’t had this error. So maybe it was some system setting (but then, why did it only occur with DT?).

I’ll investigate a little more and as soon as I have nailed it down I will let you know :slight_smile:

Stephan

Do you use applications based on Unsanity’s Application Enhancer?

Unsanity – what? :wink:

Not that I would know of. But then again, I found some issues with my OS X install, but since I need my system to be up ad running for lots of work I will delay those hiding problems for a while, after the install…

Stephan

The foundation of many hacks like Fruit Menu or the latest IceCoffee versions.

yes, IceCoffee is installed…maybe that’s the reason for my hiding problems? Wlel, since then I’ve had no problems whatsoever…

Stephan