How can ads be blocked from DevonThink Pro Office?

When I archive a page from Firefox, where I am able to block ads and other annoying Internet operations, to DevonThink Pro Office (DTPO), some of those web archives end up with three-fourths of the page filled with ads. How can I block those ads in DTPO? :unamused:

You can select an ad-blocking Style Sheet under the Web tab of DTPO Preferences, e.g. AdSubtract.

Glimmer Blocker works well with DTPO.

GlimmerBlocker uses a proxy server, which can be undesirable for different reasons (but so can using a CSS).

Thanks so very much to members who responded. I am interested in knowing what problems a proxy server might present, if you have a moment.

Thanks again! :smiley:
Endlessfx

A noticeable performance hit can be one disadvantage. From a GlimmerBlocker comment (LIBCRYPT@MacUpdate):

I hate to say it, but thereā€™s no ad-blocking proxy out there that wonā€™t significantly slow down browsing.

For now thatā€™s the only ā€œmomentā€ I have. :slight_smile:

If you donā€™t get more feedback here you could ask your question in the MacUpdate comments for GlimmerBlocker and/or other places specifically focused on proxy server (non-)usage and issues.

Thanks!