How do I can move a Database to another location?

Currently I have all my databases (in Devonthink pro office) stored in my “Documents” folder. I was advised that now is not convenient to maintain de databases in the “Documents” folder because - as now - this folder is synchronized with iCloud Drive, there is a possibility that my databases may get corrupted.
So I created a new folder in the Finder in order to put all my current and future databases in such new folder and NOT syncronize them in iCloud Drive.
My question is: How do I move my current databases from my “Documents” folder to my new “Databases” folder?
Thank you very much in advance for your kindly help !!!

1. Quit DEVONthink.
  2. Locate your datatabases in the Finder. You can use a Spotlight search for dtBase2 to locate them.
  3. Move the databases to the new location (ideally a folder in your Home Directory). You can then double-click them to open them in DEVONthink.

I also suggest closing the databases before quitting DEVONthink, and going to the Recents menu and clearing that.

Thank You Very Much Bluefrog !!!

When I try to move any database from one folder to another, following your instructions, a pop up message appears on the screen saying that the database can not be moved because they are conflicts pending to be resolved.
¿What can I do in that case?
As always, thank you very much in advance for your kindly help !!