How do you know where you are in DT Pro?

I’m sure I’m missing something, but I’m not sure of where, exactly, I am when I am in in the file list in the 3-pane view. For example, I know the filename and can see the text of the document. However, sometimes I’m not sure if I’m in the “Home Directory” or I might be in a “Group Folder.” Since I have many groups, if I’m in a “Group Folder” it might not be visible in the Groups list at left. At top, all I see is the Database Name and the filename, but no indication as to which folder I’m in. The only way to be sure is to scroll the groups list and/or click on the Home icon to make sure I’m in the Home folder, in which case, I lose the focus on my file. How can I be sure exactly which folder I’m in?

Command-R (Reveal) will show where the document is located.

Bill
Thanks very much for that tip. Are there any plans for a change to show the full path of a document (e.g. database_name\group_name\file_name) in the header?

That could be very nice, olonoff, but it might be a little more complicated when you throw in replicants and such.

Oops, you’re right. Hadn’t thought of that … On the other hand, even a replicant lives somewhere. And my main concern is to see exactly where I’m focused so I know what the heck I’m doing.