How do you subscribe to DTTG

After the nice screen “kindly” asking me to subscribe so that I wouldn’t get an “unpleasant surprise”… I thought I would subscribe…

In settings I scroll to the bottom to “Your subscription”, and click manage…. This however takes me to Apples subscription page. However I am not currently subscribed so DTTG does not show up.

I don’t know if I am being a bit dim. How do I take out a new subscription ?

What do you see under your subscription in DEVONthink To Go’s Settings?

Similar situation as apb123. Says subscription active until 31 Aug 2021 but click on Manage brings me to Apple Subscription page without a way to pay 1-off price or subscription. Will wait 1-2 days and try again.

Thanks. That is what I have been doing. I go to the subscription page. The only option is for Version 3. I click manage and it takes me to apples subscription page. However I have never subscribed before so DTTG is not on this screen.

Not sure where to go next. I would be grateful if you could kindly help on this matter. I don’t want the “unpleasant surprise” of my subscription running out.

I’m having the same issue as iApple and apb123.

Have you updated to 3.1.6?

Also, if you are still in the complimentary period, after August 31st you will be presented with the option to make a one-time purchase of version 3 or purchase a yearly or monthly subscription.
Cheers

Yes, 3.1.6. But I wanted to take care of it before 31 Aug. Hopefully a short grace period is built in after 31 Aug if you can’t take care of it prior to 31 Aug.

No, it can’t be done before then as the complimentary period is in effect.

Why would there need to be a grace period?

Because perhaps I can’t access the network with my phone on 31 Aug. I come back in service on 2 Sept and DTTG won’t load or won’t fully work and I have a deadline and need it. A prudent choice would be to just do it today!

I come back in service on 2 Sept and DTTG won’t load or won’t fully work and I have a deadline and need it.

You should just be prompted to make the purchase on September 2 or whenever after Aug. 31.

A prudent choice would be to just do it today!

Prudence cannot overcome feasibililty. If it was feasible, we’d allow it now. :slight_smile:

That’s reasonable. I will definitely be purchasing DTTG3, congratulations to the team for a great upgrade to DTTG2.

1 Like

Wonderful and thank you for your kind comments! They’re very appreciated and we have even more good things to come.
:slight_smile:

So as I understand this. I have to wait until September 1st. I can’t upgrade before then…even though I want to.

I was hoping to upgrade before the end of the complementary period. Some kind of grace period sounds good and that would also be kind.

No you can’t make the purchase before the complimentary period has expired.

And again, what would be the purpose of a grace period?

If that is they way you have programmed it I will have to accept it.

Although I am a little disappointed …