How to import DiskCatalogMaker entries, end up with a list of folders for media and files for DCM files?

Hi forum, I am a journalist/reviewer and I would like to see if I can use DTP3 the way one uses DiskCatalogMaker. I know I can import a DCM file and have it end up as a sheet in DTP3 but I would like to end up with a list of folders for every Blu-Ray or M-Disc I have in DCM and files in those folders for every folder/file in the DCM catalogue.

I don’t think this is possible with DTP unless you’re a skilled Applescripter/programmer. Am I right, or can it be done? And if it can be done, is there anyone who can write such a script? Or is there one available already; I looked for one but couldn’t find any and I can’t program at all. Tried it often but can’t get my 60-year old head around it.

Thanks for any information or help you can send my way.

Welcome @erikvli
Hold the Option key and choose Help > Report bug to start a support ticket. Please attach a sample DCM file and clarify “and files in those folders for every folder/file in the DCM catalogue” in the ticket. Thanks!