How to manage the materials for a research project

How to manage the materials for a research project

On Monday, I researched mathematical problems and I opened a section of papers and monographs.
On Tuesday, I continued my research on mathematical problems and I opened some new papers and monographs.
How can I create a group where I can add and delete entries so that I don’t have to search my own database repeatedly each time?
Then I can also set up biology research projects and put literature I’ve read before into a group.
How do I do this, please?

now,i know “workspaces”,Can solve my problem
thanks !

Welcome to the DEVONthink forum I’m going to repeat the reply I gave a few hours ago regarding getting started with DEVONthink. This will give you advice about work processes and the features you are looking for. Better to learn by using than being instructed.

First, wander over to DEVONtechnologies’s website and then grab and read “Take Control of DEVONthink” which is a free-of-cost (paid for by DEVONtechnologies) e-book. While there get a copy of the outstanding “DEVONthink Handbook” to skim and get familiar with what is there for when as you learn and experiment you have a question. Probably answered there.

Put both of these documents in your DEVONthink database.

Also look at the “Tips & Tricks” behind the “…” icon on the (I forget what it’s called) banner bar on left of side of the DEVONthink screen. Lots of good snippets of guidance there.

2 Likes

go/workspaces/add
now,i know “workspaces”,Can solve my problem
thanks !