How to restore opened tabs and windows after a crash?

Hi,

As I was working with DT, I opened a several tabs, and most of them were tabs where I was browsing web pages directly from the Internet, as opposed to pages saved on the database.

And then DT crashed :frowning:
After I restarted DT, all the tabs were gone.

The problem is that those tabs had web pages that I haven’t captured yet into the database, making me lose my “progress”. I did not lose any file from the database, but I did lose the “work in progress”, in the sense that I will have to find those web pages again, and I don’t remember which pages I had found before.

I have Time Machine configured to do local snapshots hourly. So I entered Time Machine and restored all the files from ~/Library/Preferences/ whose filenames started with com.devon-technologies.thinkpro2.*, from a snapshot a couple of hours ago, well before the crash happened.

It didn’t work. DT started with no tabs opened.

I tried restoring the same files again from Time Machine, and I also restored my .dtBase2 database as well. It didn’t work either.

(Just to be clear, the database works fine, “Verify & Repair” reports no problems, and I haven’t lost any file. My objective is to recover the opened tabs before the crash. That’s what is not working.)

Then I thought I should restore the folder ~/Library/Saved Application State/com.devon-technologies.thinkpro2.savedState/, but Time Machine shows it as an empty folder in all snapshots going back to the very first one. I don’t know if Time Machine excludes “~/Library/Saved Application State”.

Does one one know how could I recover the state of opened windows and tabs in DT after a crash?

Thank you very much!! :smiley: