How to see notes that I input when saving to Devonthink

I am using Chrome extension Clip to Devonthink. It lets me input Title, url and Notes to be saved with the page so that I’m saving the entire page to Devonthink.

But how do I ever see those notes again.
I would love to have the notes show up somewhere so I can some context about what I have saved. But I don’t see how to make the note attached with the saved page anywhere.
What am I missing?
Thanks
Richard

They are in “Finder Comments” in the Annotations & Reminders inspector.

Welcome @Brainstormery2

@rkaplan is correct. You can also enable a Finder Comment column in the item list and see the comments there too.

Is this a feature only in Devonthink 3.0. I have Devonthink 2.9 but even in that version, when I clipped to Devonthink, it had a place to insert notes. But I still don’t see a place where i can see those notes.

I have a ton of different things i can see when I click on a saved file, (exp - name, size, kind, label, etc. but I don’t see that I can choose anything that shows me the notes.

By the way, thanks for replying to my question :slight_smile:
Richard

The screen captures and inspectors are in DEVONthink 3 Beta.
In 2.x, they are called Spotlight Comments (fundamentally the same thing) and can be seen in Tools > Show Info or a Spotlight Comment column.

PS:

I have Devonthink 2.9.

Your software is very out of date. The current version is 2.11.3. Please download a new installer from here and replace your current version: DEVONtechnologies | Legacy Versions

Do not run a third-party uninstaller. If your browser isn’t set to open safe downloaded files, just double-click the ZIP file to decompress it. Then double-click the disk image to open it, and drag and drop the application into the /Applications folder, allowing it to overwrite the old version when you’re prompted.
(There is no danger to your data when you do this. (1) Your data is not stored in the application, and (2) we would not give you instructions that would jeopardize your data.)

That worked, now I can see the notes. Thank you.

You’re welcome.